Fuel oil boilers .. And some mechanisms of operation
Oil boilers are used according to the type of fuel available such as diesel, diesel and natural gas, these boilers are used in all industries that require a temperature of 100 degrees Celsius and operate with diesel, natural gas, gas cooker, and electricity with small capacity.
What are the fuel oil boilers?
These boilers consist of: oil boiler, mineral oil stirring pump, compensation tank, storage tank, and control panel.
Oil boilers are often in the form of internal coils, where the oil is heated by a lighter operated by natural gas or diesel, and then pass the heat from the lighter between the coils and heated the oil passing through to 400 degrees Celsius.
What is the difference between mineral oil heating systems and steam heating systems?
Oil heating systems used in fuel oil boilers are better than those used in steam boilers for several reasons:
1. Fuel oil boiler systems are cheaper to operate and easier to maintain.
2 - In steam systems pressure increases, making it more dangerous to use than fuel oil boilers.
3 - No corrosion or deposition of parts on fuel oil boilers.
4 - not to use the water treatment unit and steam traps in fuel oil boilers.
This oil is used after heating in many industries such as garment dyeing factories, food industries, cement factories, and furniture presses and others.
Important instructions at startup and use:
Now here are some instructions to consider when using boilers in general and fuel oil boilers in particular:
1. Ensure the safety of wires and connections and review the Department of Electricity and Lighter.
>2. Ensure pressure regulators pressure on operating pressure and separate them.
3. Ensure that the nozzle of the gas or fuel is directed to the air.
4. Make sure the buoy is installed tightly and checked to work well.
5. Ensure the connection and safety of the microswitch lighter.
6. Ensure the integrity and cleanliness of the photovoltaic cell./p>
7 - Set the distance between the poles of the spark to be 3 to 5 mm and the distance between the poles of the spark and the gas nozzle from 4 to 6 mm.
8. Test the spark and ensure the quality of its work.
9. Ensure the safety of switches, signal bulbs, control panel and programmers.
Some other precautions:
You should also check the validity of some devices attached to fuel oil boilers:
<1. Make sure the boiler pressure gauge manometer is opened.
2 - Make sure the size of the manometer trap so that it is large and easy to see.
3- Preview the manometer before using it.
4. Ensure that safety valves open at a pressure greater than 1 kg / cm2
5. The first valve should be opened before the second with a pressure difference of 1 kg / cm2
6 - make sure that there are 2 pressure regulator where the first regulator to separate the boiler in case of increased pressure and the second run the servometer to change the amount of air and pressure according to the exact, which is adjusted by the sensor. As well as the first valve opens before the second pressure difference (1.1 kg / cm 2)
7. Ensure that the hobby or vent stop is open before starting and when filling the boiler with water until the air inside the boiler is expelled and is not closed until after the pressure inside it reaches 5 kg / cm2
8 - must ensure the safety of refractory bricks on the front of the lighter and also on the back of the fuel oil boilers.
9 - Finally, ensure the safety of the yards on the back door of the boiler to ensure the exit of excess gases.
Instructions during the operation of the boiler
1 - Test bottles statement to make sure that the water level does not fall below the specified mark and if it drops, stop the boiler immediately
2- The pressure manometer is continuously monitored.
3. Safety valves are tested in each shift by lifting the pressure from the operating pressure or tightening the valve arm to help eliminate salts deposited inside the valve.
4. The side buoy is blown up at least twice in each shift.
5. The vertical buoy is tested once each shift.
6- Take into account the opening and closing of the valves gradually.
7- Ensure that the steam traps are working in good condition.
8 - make sure not to change the color of the front or back of the boiler or redness of the boiler and if it is observed on them or at any point in the surface of the boiler is stopped immediately.
9 - Make sure not to change the color of the back door of the boiler or redness and if it is noted that the boiler is stopped immediately.
10 - Take into account the absence of leakage of cocks or flanges and re- bonded.
11 - Take into account the fire reset and control the form of fire each shift.
12. The boiler is blown to reduce the salts deposited at the bottom of the boiler and determines the time required and the number of blowing times of the water treatment plant secretary based on chemical analysis of water.